THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Links to the Blog

Message from Tiffiany


I have a feeling a lot of people don't know about this blog... So I wanted to ask what we should do to get people here. Should we make some rules as to who gets access to it? Or should we start posting the link to this blog everywhere? Well at least all the ISwaK forums. As far as I can tell, most people on AF don't even know about this blog. So, as staff, I guess we should come together collectively and see what we want to do with this place. I put a lot of work into this blog, I don't want to be the only one enjoying it!!! ;)

Also, I have to say the Blogger videos are a "quick fix", but I find it troublesome that you can't make the videos any bigger in the post . I think we should upload all the videos we make to an outside source too, and then provide that link also in the post. I'm not a fan of the blogger video being the only source to watch the videos we're subbing, it's too small.

~Tiffiany~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

*nod nod* agreed~~~
i think we should contact -Jen1113- @ AF who created the clip thread and put the link up there so ppl can see...
like...all subbed TKA clips can be found here-link!
anyone wants to post it on d-addicts?? (does anyone actually GO there?) i dunno,,,maybe i'll do it
...maybe i should post it on TKA and J&A and ISWAK groups in facebook (anyone got facebook here? :D)
and see even our translator littlegirl didnt even know about this...
OK i'll go back to our AF thread and BOLD the words...hehe

Tiffiany_45 said...

I have a facebook account, but I never go there.

We should also make a new post in both our translations thread and the Videos thread with the link.

I also have a D-addicts account, but I wouldn't know about how to post our thread. I'll talk with Anh about it.

Anonymous said...

lol, i am always lazy to check out threads >.<
i'll post a message at AIFC about this blog^^
err...what about soompi?

Unknown said...

I had no idea this website even exsited or else I would have come here a long time ago. I only found it by googling (for the 5 billionth time) when it was really coming out because I'd always heard it was the 29th of Sept. But now I have to go and search some more for when the actual or the date when it will without a doubt be aired. But I will definitely be back almost everyday to check on the progress and to watch anymore video clips. And I'm thinking you can advertise this site more if you were to upload these clips on youtube or veoh with this website linked to it. i think that'll help people be aware that this website exist

Anonymous said...

If you change the dimensions of the video in the embed file it will (of course) affect the size of the video.

I found out about this in the ISWAK2 forum on Soompi.

beautiful kisses
Shevawn

Anonymous said...

yes.. thank you for this post :)

Anonymous said...

toilet interlocking graphsit sofer acrobat appointing ordinances diplomes mother assertion viathe
lolikneri havaqatsu

Anonymous said...

hi all
http://www.tor.com/community/users/smutjelgaru1977
http://www.tor.com/community/users/quinutlira1980
http://www.tor.com/community/users/billsentece1970
http://www.tor.com/community/users/meoumosino1988
http://www.tor.com/community/users/ransgalifi1989